What is a great website or store that sells classic rock merch for mostly every classic rock band?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Hot Topic

lol... But seriosuly you could walking into a JC Penney Store and find lame classic rock T's. But I don't see why you would want one, every single poser in my school wears a freaking Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon shirt, so IMO they just make you look like a tool

...also the bands website might be a good place to start

TEDIT: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=classic+rock+merchandise&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Last edited by Tedrick at Sep 17, 2006,
def. agree with you on hot topic. I have found that Kohl's has a decent selection if you have one in your area, though i haven't been there in a while...
I say don't buy anything you wear. It's being done way too much these days. Wal-Mart and Sears are selling AC/DC, Pink Floyd and Stones stuff, and way too many posers are buying it without even knowing what it is.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Theres a store here in Winnipeg called Wild Planet where I get anything classic-rock related that I need.

I'm sad to say it, but Hot Topic probably one of the most universally found classic merchers.