Page 1 of 2
ok im bored and with my little brothers friends. were prank calling ppl. i can call all over the USA for free. any good numbers? ppl u dont like? hook me up.
1-800-938-7877
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
pm' d i dont want it everywhere

i hate them
FREE-FORM METAL
1-425-347-9383

ask for bobby and then tell him to stop doing crack

1-425-923-8083 (this one especially)

tell him that he better pay back the money he stole or else you will break his legs so he can't run

1-425-314-5450

tell him that you saw him take a dump on the slide and that you want money or else you will call the cops (he has a fro and is kinda chubby if he asks for a description)

that's all, thanks
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
1-225-810-2633
say something about a mexican.
Last edited by fetus989 at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by fetus989
1-225-709-0237

You live in Louisiana?
Quote by GuitarsRock41
haha i asked him if he wanted to go get pizza and he was alike NOOO IT AFTER MIDNIGHT and i was like k whatcha doin. watchin gladiator. oh thats kind of innapropriate for ur age im coming to supervise. then he said hes gonna call the cops cuz its after midnight, and i said its 8 oclock sumewhere in the world, stuff like tht for 6 mins. ill call him back in 3 hours

haha hes like 40 and he wants to kill me
FREE-FORM METAL
did you know that 1-800-HITLER0 is a steel company? i dialed hitler and realized i needed another number, so i stuck zero on the end and got a steel company.
What happens if people stop buying Merch merch?
You don't want to do that.
Why not?
Because then The Merch turns into the fleshreaper.
That sounds bad.
Yeah, he flies from house to house, collecting torsos.
(512) 446-2223, It's my fat friend Adam, say anything you want. Seriously, do it it'll be cool.
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
hey did you call 15049757776? because my friend called me and said i was stupid using an unknown number and i'm like that wasn't me. so if it was you call him again and tell him that you know about his secret baby killing factory located in china
Call Wal-Mart and ask if they have a GameStation (Gamecube + Playstation).

Me and a friend did that, we had them running around forever trying to find it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by fetus989
1-225-810-2633

haha dude i did it and jsut talked to him, he broke his ankle tonight and is playing socom3. he lives in baton rouge, thats like an hour away from me. what the hell lol
Quote by Custom-Picks
hey did you call 15049757776? because my friend called me and said i was stupid using an unknown number and i'm like that wasn't me. so if it was you call him again and tell him that you know about his secret baby killing factory located in china

retard just hung up
1-613-260-7938

call them and say
"The Ghost of Moggy (Maw-gee) shall haunt you for the rest of your days."

Then call back in like 5 minuts and say
"Why did you take this place???"

after call again and say
"Leave or they'll find you"
Quote by Benjibum
I know you not, but speak to my very heart you do.

I have that effect on people
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
GO SENS GO!
Quote by Vigilantius
(512) 446-2223, It's my fat friend Adam, say anything you want. Seriously, do it it'll be cool.

i called him, it was like hiss dad. i told him i needed to talk to him because my ankle got rolled over by a train and im about to die. i gave him a random number to call back. btw, hes at johnnys house
Quote by GuitarsRock41
i called him, it was like hiss dad. i told him i needed to talk to him because my ankle got rolled over by a train and im about to die. i gave him a random number to call back. btw, hes at johnnys house

(512) 446-5646 is johne, if you get his mom ask if it's his dad (she's a big manly trucker) if you get his dad ask if it's his mom.
Quote by Vigilantius
(512) 446-5646 is johne, if you get his mom ask if it's his dad (she's a big manly trucker) if you get his dad ask if it's his mom.

OMG he bought it. i told him to tell everyone in school my name is austin naquin (knock han) and tht ill be back to school in 3 weeks. and ill be in a wheelchair and not have a leg. tell me if he actually tells ppl lol
Quote by GuitarsRock41
OMG he bought it. i told him to tell everyone in school my name is austin naquin (knock han) and tht ill be back to school in 3 weeks. and ill be in a wheelchair and not have a leg. tell me if he actually tells ppl lol

I'm not sure he bought it, Johne has prank called anyone over anything but I'll let you know. Oh, something funny to do call up some random old lady and tell her "Hello my name is Josh Weidemier(weed-a-mayer) with the Fed Sex corporation and I've called to let you know that your titanic sized dildo has been placed on back order." and just make stuff up from there
Call 678 986 6034 and say hello is this Tits? Then go I found this number inside the flying j restrooms, and then whisper im calling about the flying bj if you catch my drift. Tell him he has nice perky double d's(hes fat and has moobs) if you get his voicemail say it anyway.

Call 770 355 5629 and say Why did you break up with him!!!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
^ is that last number your ex bf or something?
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
Duuude, call 1-760-567-2124 and tell him your KQ-92 and ask him to name the ".." planets. Just take the REAL number of planets and add 2...lol
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
call (512) 446-3790 and tell him the one legged kid thing, he'll believe it.
978 895 8218 no clue who that is

u should call someone and be like wanna race? GO! and hang up, then call them back and be like i sed go u pussy and kinda go from there
Last edited by evh77 at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by foxthor_rider2k
Duuude, call 1-760-567-2124 and tell him your KQ-92 and ask him to name the ".." planets. Just take the REAL number of planets and add 2...lol

he said either oh **** or bull **** and hung up. what a poor sport
lmao...im gonna call him now.

OK, call 1-760-902-6388 and tell him youll puond if he goes to jacobs park RIGHT now! and dont let him hang up...stay on the phone the whole time...(if you can)

boy, this thread is awesome!
GEAR:

Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Last edited by foxthor_rider2k at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by foxthor_rider2k
lmao...im gonna call him now.

post the results please. this is definately the best thread ive ever made. and longes. so lets keep it going. im enjoying myself
how many planets did you ask him to name??
GEAR:

Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
760 is barstow isnt it?
Quote by JMack

what a queerbait

PM me to join
pretty much all of southeastern cali...but bastow yeah.
GEAR:

Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
yeah im down the 15
Quote by JMack

what a queerbait

PM me to join
Quote by GuitarsRock41

haha im gonna ask him did he get to teh 10 planets on any of hios science classes or some **** like that...i dont wanna give it away, but i wanna make a reference. lol did you call the other one yet?

Quote by Blood_Covered
yeah im down the 15

sweet
GEAR:

Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
did you call Jacob at 512 446 3790? did he believe it?
Page 1 of 2