Hi,
If I pay the 7.99$ / monts,
will I get more sound??
And if yes did some one can tell me if there is some Alexisonfire/Silverstein/Drop Dead Gorgeous/Emery/Underoath/Senses Fail!

If yes just tel it to me please!
I but my pod yesterday and in the TONE Library their is no Alexisonfire/Silverstein/Drop Dead Gorgeous/Emery/Underoath Or Senses Fail!

So Thanks Again!
Quote by amazingdm
yes to your first question

never even heard of those bands though

Sorry i'm canadian =S!!
And I've got a Bad English...
Upon 43rd read, I have finally comprehended what he is trying to ask.

I can't really answer the question right now because im living in a hotel, but when I get moved in and setup my software again I will let you know. However I'm pretty sure you can check the library online to see if they have it without paying the monthly fee...
Quote by wilty00
Upon 43rd read, I have finally comprehended what he is trying to ask.

I can't really answer the question right now because im living in a hotel, but when I get moved in and setup my software again I will let you know. However I'm pretty sure you can check the library online to see if they have it without paying the monthly fee...

Well I got the tone library..
it's the only thing i can see...
for guitarport online I need to be registred ...
nyway thanks a lot and hope you will reply me fast!
Thanks!

(Sorry again about my bad english)
Registering to GP Online will NOT get you more tones. All it gets you is online lessons, and the lessons include presets for tones and effects that are dependent on the amp / effect model packs that you ALREADY HAVE. If a preset required a model out of the Metal Shop pack and a delay out of the FX Junie pack and you didn't buy those add-ons, then it will tell you that you don't have those models installed and ask you to pick an alternate out of the ones you DO have.

And same with the tone library. It gives you a crapload of presets, but they're dependent on your having the models required in order to use them. They don't give you any new sounds.

GP Online is strictly for lessons.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Registering to GP Online will NOT get you more tones. All it gets you is online lessons, and the lessons include presets for tones and effects that are dependent on the amp / effect model packs that you ALREADY HAVE. If a preset required a model out of the Metal Shop pack and a delay out of the FX Junie pack and you didn't buy those add-ons, then it will tell you that you don't have those models installed and ask you to pick an alternate out of the ones you DO have.

And same with the tone library. It gives you a crapload of presets, but they're dependent on your having the models required in order to use them. They don't give you any new sounds.

GP Online is strictly for lessons.

Thanks a lot!
=)!