I have no clue. it would seem harder to play IMO. Wouldn't the srings bend down into the holes if you press too hard?

P.S. You have me at rape
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Do I detect the sweet, sweet smell of a noob getting pwned?

P.S: I prefer to call it 'surprise sex'
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Gosh

Learn to use the search function

Just beacuse you are new and have a gay name doesn't mean you are exempt for not using the search function

Check the link, slap yourself silly and learn to use the search function
The search function's gay.

9 out of 10 far king times you get bad or no results, and at least this way you can get personalised responses (obviously not in this case).

And besides. Look at the attention he's attracted.
Are you saying this isn't personal? Because i'm saying that Rape Rape Rape is a fool. and if not a fool, a "newb/noob"
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Gymmeh
The search function's gay.

9 out of 10 far king times you get bad or no results, and at least this way you can get personalised responses (obviously not in this case).

And besides. Look at the attention he's attracted.

YOU are gay.
Because you are using the word incorrectly, it's just as bad as calling someone 'ghei'
Yea, because you don't know how to use it or wrong words.

e.g.

looking for hot girls
'hot chickens'

looking for scalloped frets
'frets'

penis enlargement
'go grow dick'
Quote by Invictious
YOU are gay.
Because you are using the word incorrectly, it's just as bad as calling someone 'ghei'
Yea, because you don't know how to use it or wrong words.

e.g.

looking for hot girls
'hot chickens'

looking for scalloped frets
'frets'

penis enlargement
'go grow dick'