it looks kinda like a Dean Edge-5. but i may be wrong.
GAS List:
Nothing
The little logo on the top looked for a sec like the warwick one, but i don't think it is.

Great bassist BTW.
That's either a Yamaha or an Ibanez, but like the guy above said, great bassist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *****bass
you know he died right???

wtf?!?!?
when?

^_^
Who is the bassist?

EDIT: Nevermind... looked it up. Its Steve Cloutier of Gorguts?

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
yup, Steve Cloutier...

I already checked the ibanez and warwick websites and found nothing so i guess it could be yamaha.

edit: found nothing like it with yamaha
Last edited by StygianFury666 at Sep 17, 2006,
custom job perhaps then?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
im gonna say an Ibanez SR505 Prestige version. only know its an Ibanez coz of the head shape........plus i have a 4 string regular version
Quote by flyingmarlin
custom job perhaps then?

probably

and no it's not an ibanez.. you can tell by the headstock that its not
Washburn...not saying this is the ownly reason im guessing, but the tuning pegs and the whole head are the same as mine...give ortake certain colors and patterns
This statement is false.
My bet is a Tobias. Not sure on the model though.

*Edit: I take that back, it's very remeniscent of a tobias, but it's just a tiny bit off.

Any better shots of the head stock?
Last edited by elemenohpee at Sep 17, 2006,
it looks a fodera.... that headstock inlay looks like a butterfly, which is a fodera thing.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
to be honest I think his hair looked awesome long, and he was quite sextastic to be honest... I'd do him

haha, you'd do me....

The Tim Sawyer of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
I would say a custom job, i can't find anything anywhere about him or his bass. I've looked for about an hour, and it's really frustrating me haha. If i find anything about it, i'll post.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I second the Fodera vote.

Beautiful natural finish body, butterfly inlay and the headstock looks like a Fodera's.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
^Not really...

He looks a little bit like Butthead lol
Pic update:

Steve Cloutier's name isnt on the artists list on fodera's website. Also none of the basses resemble that bass exactly, so it'd be a custom job from Fodera, and you'd think if they made a custom bass for the man they'd have him in the artists section?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AW_8SXBWEXk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_wG3GmaIgQ0
Will that help?

lol. Not the greatest musicians.

Guitarist: He's not just gunna play da bottom note of the riff. Lets say if you hava-dis chord *plays power chord*, he is just gunna play da bottom note on the bass. Its very full sound.

Bassist: I like it when the bass sound very big! Thats why I arrive with a lot of chords.

I think even if they were talking about the bass he owned, you wouldn't be able to understand him.

Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AW_8SXBWEXk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_wG3GmaIgQ0
Will that help?

lol. Not the greatest musicians.

Guitarist: He's not just gunna play da bottom note of the riff. Lets say if you hava-dis chord *plays power chord*, he is just gunna play da bottom note on the bass. Its very full sound.

Bassist: I like it when the bass sound very big! Thats why I arrive with a lot of chords.

I think even if they were talking about the bass he owned, you wouldn't be able to understand him.

Those videos don't give him that much justice lol... if you really want to hear him shine listen to the album Obscura by Gorguts... it's a masterpiece

he's french canadian so he has a heavy accent
i think its an ibanez out of the sr series somewhere...not sure which but im pretty sure...i can tell the sr by the shape of the body and the ibanez from the headstock

wait sorry

i looked at the headstock again and its not an ibanez...bu the body kinda looks like a sr series body
"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
Last edited by *****bass at Sep 19, 2006,
im pretty dang sure its a tobias,
judging from the purpleheart laminate in the neck
My first instinct was the fodera but the butterfly also looks like the wings on deans...