Ok, so I went and got the vox ad50vt and have been playin on it for a couple hours and for some reason it sounds like it has a blanket on it or something.I mean it sounds good, it just sounds like its underwater if that makes any sense. I cant figure out how to clear it up. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanx in advance
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Bump
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
Well does it haev a prescnse control? If it does increase the Prescnse!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Get your amp of the floor with a stand or something. This lets all of the frequencies ring out a bit better. Works with my AD30VT.
thanx guys for the time to reply to my thread
I have an AD50VT, it could be just a settings problem like the trebble is turned down.

But if its nothing that you can physically change then i dont know.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Happens to mine too, i just take my cord out, (ITS NOT MY CORD, although try channging yours) and turn amp off, and then turn it back on and put chord back in. Usually works. I hate the AD50VT now.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Ok. I tried all the suggestions and still no luck. I am taking the amp back this weekend and exchanging for another brand. I know this sounds lame but I played a line 6 half stack $300 head and $300 cab and was really suprised at how good the amp sounded despite all the criticism on here. Oh well, I guess different strokes for different folks. I am probably goin to try the randalls and cube 60. The vox just doesnt have the distortion Im lookin for, and this problem just iced the cake.
Yeah man although I am STRONGLY advising you to stay away from the Line 6 half stack, it is your choice, but try it out A LOT before buying it.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
does it sound like a blanet is over it or under water when you change the amp setting it could be the presets. Maybe you got the effects on. When it is on preset and you change the amp setting the effects turn on automaticly. Make sure the bypass is on. I'm not a big fan of the presets and i usually have them off by pressing the manual button. Some people don't like the 50 watts version of the valvetronix because they say it sounds muddy compared to the 30 watt version.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Im not goin for the line 6 but it did sound pretty good. I would rather spend that $600 on somethin better. Im just not that happy with the distortion. I need a totally flexible amp that can do pretty great cleans and big hair 80s distortion along with pantera or mudvayne distortion. Any suggestions? I can spend about $700 on the amp.
Uh that doesnt narrow it down? What marshall head?
what kind of guitar do you have and pickups?
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
I have an epi sg 400 with 57 classic pickups