But i guess that's all she knows
And when you leave, noone to grieve
That's just the way it goes...
I like it.
Songs learning:

Far Away - NickelBack

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

100 Years - Five For Fighting
Strangely enough, this writing style is very similar to a friend of mine's poetry. I like it, lots of adjectives, a different flow than I'm used to, with the rhyme on the same line and then the rhyming of alternate lines. Far better than I can do. I don't really like the chorus all that much, even though it fits, it just seems to be far more typical than the rest of the song. I can't really put my finger on it, but i don't like it. The verses are good though. Sorry I can't say much more, but I'm not to great at this.
I would really appreciate it, however, if you would look at the song I just posted:Life
yeah i'm not too fond of the chorus myself but i'm terrible at writing them. any suggestions are welcome though..
Quote by Kidzelda
Strangely enough, this writing style is very similar to a friend of mine's poetry. I like it, lots of adjectives, a different flow than I'm used to, with the rhyme on the same line and then the rhyming of alternate lines. Far better than I can do. I don't really like the chorus all that much, even though it fits, it just seems to be far more typical than the rest of the song. I can't really put my finger on it, but i don't like it. The verses are good though. Sorry I can't say much more, but I'm not to great at this.
I would really appreciate it, however, if you would look at the song I just posted:Life

eh? an abcb rhyme scheme is hard? anyways. Its just another song, nothing special or extra ordinary. and its not horrible either.