Hello.

Im planning on buying a drum machine, and im looking for one with programable chord progressions.

Does anyone own or know of one they could recommend?
before i switched to all software i used a Korg Electribe, not cheap but they work great, doesnt have pads though, it uses a step sequencer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If you can, I prefer using audio editing/mixing software to make my drum tracks. I use Sonar 4's drum mapping for all the drum beats I will ever need. Most of my drum loops also have guitar tracks.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
i use an Alesis SR-16 stereo drum machine. with optional pedal/switches, it provides very real drum sounds, and is fully programable. and MIDI compatable.
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
If you can, I prefer using audio editing/mixing software to make my drum tracks. I use Sonar 4's drum mapping for all the drum beats I will ever need. Most of my drum loops also have guitar tracks.

Spnar is great for looping and recording (its what i use for recording and mastering) but for making your own drum beats it leaves a lot to be desired, IMO the best thing for drum programming software wise is FL Studio because it allows for step sequencing and/or using a MIDI controller or the piano roll for drum programming.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm