Page 1 of 5
I liked The Grudge but only cos the lady was really ugly. For scary I'd say The Ring.
Also Jeepers Creepers and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Last edited by jakemac at Sep 17, 2006,
Films dont scare me much.

What Lies Beneith

Now that's some scary sh*t, mofo!!
Bambi. When his mum gets shot and you're 5 it scares you.
Edward scissor hands.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
the grudge was shit, erm texas chainsaw massacre shit me up
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
None of those movies are the slightest bit scary. The Exorsist, now that was scary, truckers.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Draken
Bambi. When his mum gets shot and you're 5 it scares you.

I sobbed when that happened

DAMN HUMANS
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Draken got it in one

Either that or any movie with nicolas cage. That man's acting is so terrible it's frightening.
phycho
or however you spell it
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
Theres an old Italian horror, I forget the name of it, But it was damn scary. All I can remember from it was that this woman falls into a 20 foot deep pit of barbed wire and is left there. Thats one of the milder scenes too. If anyone knows the name of it please tell me, I've searched for ages since I saw it one night.
Quote by idiot82510
phycho
or however you spell it

psycho. It's not that scary really. Now the wickerman that film is freaky i mean it's not scary scary but the end when he's burning and all the islanders are singing that happy sounding song is trippy.
Last edited by Draken at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by Tarzan_man
Theres an old Italian horror, I forget the name of it, But it was damn scary. All I can remember from it was that this woman falls into a 20 foot deep pit of barbed wire and is left there. Thats one of the milder scenes too. If anyone knows the name of it please tell me, I've searched for ages since I saw it one night.

cannibal holocaust(?)
Quote by Draken
pycho. It's not that scary really. Now the wickerman that film is freaky i mean it's not scary scary but the end when he's burning and all the islanders are singing that happy sounding song is trippy.

Psycho
the original japanese version of the ring. the us version sucks

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

any japanese horror movie, or hostel.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by fronkpies
Edward scissor hands.

That is a great film

..wasn't scary though?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
children of the corn, that ginger kid is one freaky little bastard
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
yeah the 6th sense is pretty scary as far as films go, not much scares me eetha.
night breed that scared me badly
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
The blair witch project is the one and only movie that scares me cause i thought it was real when i was young. Just the way it's done is sooo wierd no other movie will scare me though..
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
scary movies never really get me anymore, but when i saw sixths sense it really freaked me out back then.
the wickerman is cool, the old one the last scene is the best in the movie. also the original ring movies r quite scary, the japenese ones
Quote by SuperBlob
Who Framed Roger Rabbit. My god, I was terrified of wassisname at the end!

Christopher Lloyd's character? Holy hell I nearly crapped my self when he got those weird ass eyes and started hopping around and laughing like a deranged toon. *shivers*
Quote by Tarzan_man

That could be Suspria, directed by Dario Argento, who's done some kickarse horror- was the movie really purple?

Anyways- the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, especially the slegehammer and dinner scenes still freak me the funk out
Last edited by mr_bill0ws at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by jakemac
For scary I'd say The Ring.

i thought that was a comedy?!

i dunno movies to me arent that scary, i guess some can be but all the "horror" movies i see just aren't scary at all.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
yeah dude, the Ring was not scary, at all.

Christopher Lloyd in Roger Rabbitt is pretty damn scary. The part in Jaws when Quint is about to get owned by the shark used to make me cry I was so scared.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
I thought I was the only one who thought that Christopher Lloyd in Roger Rabbit was scary as hell
I was something like five when I saw it, and it scared me so bad I ain't watched it since.
i don't watch horro much, it scares me too much. i watched some of Jeepers Creepers last night, but had to turn it off. I'm a wuss.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Monster Squad
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Cannibal Holocaust.

I haven't seen the movie. But someone metioned it in another thread, so I read up on it. All I have to say is, I don't plan on watching it anytime soon.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
The Ring? The Grudge? Jeeppers Creepers? Pfft!

Watch real horrors!

I get scared watching the exorcist and the shining...
Quote by blackenedktulu
The Ring? The Grudge? Jeeppers Creepers? Pfft!

Watch real horrors!

I get scared watching the exorcist and the shining...

amen
SPACE FOR RENT
Page 1 of 5