Is an Epiphone SG G-400 A Beginner Guitar or can i get it after i've been play a Squier for 3 years? Is there better for the $450 CND im gonna pay but with the same style?

is the Les Paul better than the SG?
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
I don't think the LP would be better, but i dont know, i havent played an Epi LP. I love my G-400 though, a pickup swap and its a perfect guitar, i wouldnt give it up for anything. Sure its got a fat-as-**** neck, but once your used to it, its great
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

the epi lp and the epi sg are basically featured the same but have a different body. i prefer les pauls though.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
^ Not True. The only Epi LP's to have a true solid mahogony body is the plain top, and the elitists, and maybe another model?...the SG's..well, G-400 models and whatnot are all made of solid mahogony, LP's have alot of Alder/Mahogony sandwich, i havent tried an LP, but i hear they have horrible upper fret access, i can easily reach the 22 fret on my SG
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
^ Not True. The only Epi LP's to have a true solid mahogony body is the plain top, and the elitists, and maybe another model?...the SG's..well, G-400 models and whatnot are all made of solid mahogony, LP's have alot of Alder/Mahogony sandwich, i havent tried an LP, but i hear they have horrible upper fret access, i can easily reach the 22 fret on my SG

^^^^^ Not true either. All Epi Lp's made prior to 2000 are solid mahogany so to you, get a second hand one if you want a solid mahogany Epi LP at a good price
Damn

Thought i knew something about something for a second

alright, if you want an LP get one prior to 2000, if you want an SG get anything other than the SG Special and G-310, cause they aret made of mahognoy, the G-400 is a beauty though. If you want a good LP though for brand new, check out the Kramer Custom, its the most beautiful LP i have ever seen for such a low price
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn