Im sick of Emo. The people who write the songs write about the dumbest stuff, like how you cant go on and have to die or something, and Its complete bull****. The guitar playing is horrible, and the bands names are just completely moronic.

Please, please, emo kids, come flame me. But first make sure to dress that wound on your wrist, I dont want you to get anyone blood on my thread.
Get a life. Douche.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
I think you should learn how to respect others choice of music. Labelling and bashing a genre only shows what an ignorant prick you are.
lol,well,I hate emo too,but I aint complaining about it...its some other ppls type of music,deal with it
No rly?

Ya rly.
damn, the threadstarter is ****ing stupid, if you dont like it then dont listen to it, GOD, you are such a whiny little bitch!! just shut the **** up and keep it to yourself.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
You're going to be warned, or hopefully banned. But let me guess, you don't like posting on a forum full of emo fags anyway, right?

*reported*

PS Everyone else that posted here will most likely be warned to, if I were you: I'd stop being douches and just keep your opinions to yourselves
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Originality is teh cool.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

dude this is like gangsters liking rap...everyone can voice their opinion but dude you sound like a whiny little fag...stop spamming retard
I'm Trapped In A Glass Case...of Emotion