Page 1 of 2
If by "highly proffesional people", you mean "retards who run around with spoons on their head", then yes, this is a good video.
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

Last edited by Jack Flint at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by Épiphone
an hour and ahlf no way

just watch the first 5 minutes
Quote by Beansontoast
the only musical instrument a woman should play is the hoover and/or the iron
Nobody cares about your conspiracy theories.
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
Conspiracy theories make baby Jesus cry.
NEW! Never before seen on UG!
<< This sig space is for hire! >>
Call now and get a 10% discount!
First callers also get a plastic fork*!

*While supplies last.
Quote by roumen

bhaaaa, don't have a cow man !
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
Quote by khozzska
Nobody cares about your conspiracy theories.

Its not a theory

Its a bloody fact.
Quote by Beansontoast
Quote by roumen

ignorant people like you make baby jesus cry
Quote by Beansontoast
uh huh...if the governement has the rescource to stage 9/11, I think they could keep something like that covered up.

People always love to think badly about the USA.
No. Just no.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by edwardhaine
Its not a theory

Its a bloody fact.

Oh really.
I've watched that video once before, the first time someone posted it.
It's total bullshit.
Theres no 'facts'
A recent study shows that 98% of people don't give a flying fuck about what you consider 'real' music is or not.
Quote by edwardhaine
ignorant people like you make baby jesus cry

oh the irony
NEW! Never before seen on UG!
<< This sig space is for hire! >>
Call now and get a 10% discount!
First callers also get a plastic fork*!

*While supplies last.
Those who believe in conspiracy theories are the ignorant ones. Actually they're downright dumb. These are the kind of people who spend 200$ on a pair of jeans because the TV commercials said they were better than the 20$ ones.

Tell me, geniuses, if indeed the American government orchestrated the 9/11 events, do you honestly believe that they would simply allow people to have symposiums and make hour long movies about it?

If the government had no trouble killing thousands of its own citizens, it would make sure these conspiracy theorists would be wiped from existence.

The very fact that these poeple are alive is evidence enough against any conspiracy.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Those who believe in conspiracy theories are the ignorant ones. Actually they're downright dumb. These are the kind of people who spend 200$ on a pair of jeans because the TV commercials said they were better than the 20$ ones.

Tell me, geniuses, if indeed the American government orchestrated the 9/11 events, do you honestly believe that they would simply allow people to have symposiums and make hour long movies about it?

If the government had no trouble killing thousands of its own citizens, it would make sure these conspiracy theorists would be wiped from existence.

The very fact that these poeple are alive is evidence enough against any conspiracy.

Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
*bows*

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
die.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Stop fighting like babies.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
^
Reaaaaaally use your brains, fire doesn't bring down 110 story foot buildings. WT1, 2 and 7 are the first three buildings in history to fall from fire. Convenient.

9/11 is the biggest load of bull**** in American History. The facts against it are unbelievable if people would just take the time to look into it more. Like, come on... the States get a president who owns an oil company and all of a sudden we're in the middle east for war? What's going to happen now that there's no troops left to send?

It's a ****ing laugh and a half, you people are getting raped by your government so hard and you don't even care. I just wish I could be as naive as some of you, it must be really great.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by Mad Marius

If they did kill these "conspiracy theorists" then more suspicion would arise about the government covering up the events. You have to remember red flag terrorist attacks (an attack launched by a government on its on people to create an excuse to carry out inhuman moves) have happened before. For example Pearl Harbour and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in which the North Vietnamese ?attacked? a fleet of U.S. ships which was a catalyst for the Vietnam War in which 50,000 US serviceman and millions of civilians died.

The only conspiracy about the 9/11 attacks is the official story which is complete BOLLOCKS
Quote by Beansontoast
I've forwarded this thread to the FBI. Seriously.

If you're right about the conspiracy, then you should have agents knocking at your door in a matter of hours.

Quote by Jarrott
^
Reaaaaaally use your brains, fire doesn't bring down 110 story foot buildings. WT1, 2 and 7 are the first three buildings in history to fall from fire. Convenient.

9/11 is the biggest load of bull**** in American History. The facts against it are unbelievable if people would just take the time to look into it more. Like, come on... the States get a president who owns an oil company and all of a sudden we're in the middle east for war? What's going to happen now that there's no troops left to send?

It's a ****ing laugh and a half, you people are getting raped by your government so hard and you don't even care. I just wish I could be as naive as some of you, it must be really great.

Quote by Beansontoast
Quote by Mad Marius

If you're right about the conspiracy, then you should have agents knocking at your door in a matter of hours.

Well I seem to live in England so that wont be a problem
Quote by Beansontoast
Quote by Mad Marius

Well I seem to live in England so that wont be a problem

If we do not do anything about the BIGGEST TREASON in AMERICAN HISTORY then out world is doomed.

Bush and his cronies is only waiting for the next red flag "terrorist" atrocity to NUKE IRAN. After that they are on a straight road to start World War III
Quote by Beansontoast
Hey, you spelled loose change wrong.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
"Just curious, how old are you? 14? 15?

Answer me this, if it was a controlled explosion, there would have been a need for access to the building to set up the requisite explosives. Surely then people would have noticed these people coming and going and asked questions of their presence within the building.

Also, what about the phone calls from passengers on the planes to their loved ones to say goodbye? Were they forged too?

I really wish people would give these conspiracy theories a rest, it's just an excuse for gullible kids to assume that 'they'/'them' are out to get you.

I hate to be the one to break it to you chaps, but they're not."

Scholars who hold degrees in physics and politics and other areas confirm these theories. I think they know far more about anything than YOU do. YOU are the 15 year old gullible fool!
Quote by Beansontoast
Quote by Mad Marius

Whatever man, keep that mentality. I tell people because I care, I'm scared for the future of this world. 9/11 was just the brink of what's coming and if more people don't wake up and realize what's going on around them, we're all going to go down like a sinking ship. The government LIES to you, the government has LIED to you for years. They do not care about you, deal with it.

Within the next few months there will be a massive terrorist attack on the US, therefore pushing us further into a war where we have no troops left to send. Look at the US after 911? How do you think they'll feel if more of those "daaaaaamn Iraqi's" drop a nuke on your head? The borders will finally be taken down (The American Union), there'll be World War 3, a draft, and concentration camps for you who fight. In fact, there's camps set up all over the US already, fully staffed and ready to go. Don't believe me? Just read, read and read. I spent my entire summer working for one person in a small store who was really into this stuff and he gave me massive amounts of data every day. I'm not just throwing these thoughts of the top of my head because I've read them off Google. I've done countless hours of research, I've talked to lots of people, I'm just saying this because I care.

Say what you will, I've heard it all, but I just want us all to live peacefully.

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/15-May-2006.html
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Last edited by Jarrott at Sep 17, 2006,
You said fire doesn't bring down a building, you're quite the fool yourself you retard. It's burning jet fule, it's HOT.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Jet fuel burns at like 1,200 degrees. Steel doesn't even lose it's mentality 'til about 1500-1700, and if you watch the videos, steel is DRIPPING off the tower. 3,000+ fires? ha.

The plane crashed near the top of the building and you're telling me it could pull down the whole tower? You're the retard.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Last edited by Jarrott at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by edwardhaine
If they did kill these "conspiracy theorists" then more suspicion would arise about the government covering up the events. You have to remember red flag terrorist attacks (an attack launched by a government on its on people to create an excuse to carry out inhuman moves) have happened before. For example Pearl Harbour and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in which the North Vietnamese ?attacked? a fleet of U.S. ships which was a catalyst for the Vietnam War in which 50,000 US serviceman and millions of civilians died.

The only conspiracy about the 9/11 attacks is the official story which is complete BOLLOCKS

You're definately gaytarded now. Pearl Harbor was an attack carried out by America? A. The veterans that were there that day would disagree with you. B. The Japanese would disagree with you. C. Most people wanted to get into WW2, all Roosevelt would have needed to to to get us in is be like " hey guys, wanna go kill the nazis?" and everybody would be all like " HELLZ YEAH NIGGA LETS GO!!" D. Don't bitch about Pearl Harbor being an inside job. Because even if it was, we still saved your ass in that war, like it or not.
30w crate
Epi sg
Fretless yamaha pacifica

Being poor rules.
Quote by MuffinMan
You said fire doesn't bring down a building, you're quite the fool yourself you retard. It's burning jet fule, it's HOT.

Hmmm, it may burn down a thatched cottege but not a huge structure made from iron. No building with iron framework has burned down EVER. You have to remember building 7. That had no jet fuel burning it down, it just randomly collapsed perfectly from a "small burning bit of rubble" or something stupid.

oh and you spelt fuel wrong
Quote by Beansontoast
Last edited by edwardhaine at Sep 17, 2006,
Quote by .I.T.
You're definately gaytarded now. Pearl Harbor was an attack carried out by America? A. The veterans that were there that day would disagree with you. B. The Japanese would disagree with you. C. Most people wanted to get into WW2, all Roosevelt would have needed to to to get us in is be like " hey guys, wanna go kill the nazis?" and everybody would be all like " HELLZ YEAH NIGGA LETS GO!!" D. Don't bitch about Pearl Harbor being an inside job. Because even if it was, we still saved your ass in that war, like it or not.

Yeah i know you did. I didnt say it was carryed out by america, they just knew about it. haha I like the fact you were "taken by surprise" when there had allready been a world war going on for years!
Quote by Beansontoast
Quote by Jarrott
Jet fuel burns at like 1,200 degrees. Steel doesn't even lose it's mentality 'til about 1500-1700, and if you watch the videos, steel is DRIPPING off the tower. 3,000+ fires? ha.

The plane crashed near the top of the building and you're telling me it could pull down the whole tower? You're the retard.

It looses over half it's strength at WAY less than 1500-1700*F you twit. Since when was steel "DRIPPING" off of the buildings? I never heard anything about that, did you? Or did you just make it up?

This thread lacks intelligence. Pearl Harbor an inside job? Get on your knees and blow me.

-EDIT- Note to self, we weren't in the war.
Quote by MuffinMan

This thread lacks intelligence. Pearl Harbor an inside job? Get on your knees and blow me.

You have to understand that this type of people will believe ANY conspiracy theory, no matter how ridiculous. Some even believe the Holocaust was faked, as well as the Moon Landings, Chupacabra, aliens and all that stuff.

One guy even believed that NO PLANES actually crashed into the towers, that some how the videos were fakes and the hundreds that saw it were hallucinating or whatever. I'll see if I can find it.

There's no convincing them.

Quote by MuffinMan
It looses over half it's strength at WAY less than 1500-1700*F you twit. Since when was steel "DRIPPING" off of the buildings? I never heard anything about that, did you? Or did you just make it up?

-EDIT- Note to self, we weren't in the war.

Are you kidding me ? Do some more research. And yes, I've seen numerous videos of it dripping.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Page 1 of 2