ive been planning on getting a new amp soon and i was mainly looking at the cube 60 (which is the highest im gonna spend) and i was looking at it or one of those two spider amps. i play a assortment of genres alot of metal and hardcore. then just older rock or bluesy stuff. which amp would be better? ill probally be doing small gigs with them
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Last edited by aaron13 at Sep 17, 2006,
Both are great, had the chance to try them. Try them both out, see which one u like better. Here on the forums, everyone will say cube though.
the harmony i have has a busted speaker it doesnt get loud at all. it sounds ok i guess. no diss on it. its 30 years old ya know. it can pull out some nice country but im not into country that much. the fender frontman is an older one i got for 30 bucks from a pawnshop its 38 watts and extremely loud. but the sound on this amp is bad real bad. it has a decent clean sound i guess. but not the diss. and i need an amp to play with a band im currently in
Whos space?

add me
line 6 are ok
rolands areok
vox valve tronix is probably a better shot though
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
the vox's look nice but theres not anything loud enough in my price range. plus ill be playing alot of metalcore hardcore grindcore gorecore and i dont think theyll get that sound lol
Whos space?

add me
then its the Cube, no doubt at all
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

is it easy to get the cube down to a really low volume? alot of loud amps you cant get to really low volumes cause the volume knobs are to sensitive and even at zero have some sound. im going to be playing this as a practice amp alot also and will be playing in my bedroom. ill probally end up pluggin up my comp speakers or something into it to get it to a low volume lol
Whos space?

add me