Hey, I would really appreciate if you guys could help recc. me some wahs. I was considering the Crybaby from Hell or the Vox.

Really, I'm looking for a wah to just jam on and I want it to be versatile...a good page, slash, and Kirk sound.

Yeah, so like I said, I'm trying to narrow it down before I get to the music shop--since I'm not going to have enough time to play everything there. Thanks in advanced.
The guys at my nearest guitart shop think the crybaby from hell isn't worth all the extra cash. get the crybaby 535q
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
^I have the 535Q, and its awesome.

I'd definatley go with that.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
the weeping demon by ibanez is very versatile, and it has great features, but i forget the price. id go with that though. but i guess the vox is pretty good too
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
ya id go somewhere and try out the dunlop 535q and gcb 95 (what i have). i love mine but it does seem that the 535q is the big competitor against the gcb. so go to a shop and try them both.
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Thanks for the responses.

Well, so I guess it's then between the weeping demon, 535Q. I'm guessing that the Vox won't have the versatility I'm looking for?

Also, the 535Q and the crybaby from hell are basically the same wahs...just a bit more powerfull on the crybaby's side?