I'd put this in the Electric Guitar forum so as not to be bashed by a bunch of UG veterans.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
goes in the electric guitar forums, and SG standards are amazing guitars.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yah very good unless custom made (dont take my advice, half of the time i dont even know where i am)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Épiphone
is this a good guitar or bad guitar? ive heard different things
I've owned three SGs and all three of them were excellent vehicles for playing lead. They're OK for rhythm guitar, but I felt they really shone in the lead role. As you probably know, the SG was to have been the new model of the Les Paul 'way back when but Les himself didn't like the way the neck/body joint felt in his hands - it didn't feel sturdy enough to him. I concur with his evaluation. The neck just never felt all that solidly joined to the body for my tastes. Having said that, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I were in the market for a thin solid-body. The two Standards and one Custom I owned sounded absolutely magnificent through the old Marshall stack I had at the time. I say go for it...
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
go to a guitar shop and play one, then you'll find out
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------