i decided to buy a dsl401 for home use (also for lives but mainly for home use) but a friend of mine sells me a tsl601 bought before two months at the same price(800 euros) should i get the tsl? mostly for hard rock (slash/george lynch inspired tones)
Gear:

Yamaha Pac112x
Fender American Deluxe HSS
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic F/R
Yamaha FX-310

Pod XT + FBV Shortboard

Marshall MG30DFX
i want a jcm 2000
Gear:

Yamaha Pac112x
Yamaha FX-310

Pod XT + FBV Shortboard

Marshall MG30DFX
Well dear boy you can't have one momy says so.
Try to find a used JCM 800 instead with a boost or something.
Dsl.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
DSL, even if you like gain.
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
i m totally confused now..i like gain but i want a versatile amp for both home and live use..my main problem is about the power of the amp..i believe that a 60watt tube amp is too loud for a 20sq. room...but is it enought for a live gig?
Gear:

Yamaha Pac112x
Yamaha FX-310

Pod XT + FBV Shortboard

Marshall MG30DFX
Yes it probably will be too loud for your room unless you connect a 1 x 12 cab to it, so you can drive it at a decent enough volume to play. For live it should be fine with a 4 x 10 or 4 x 12 cab, and most venues will run it through the PA anyway..
i'd stick with the dsl, to be honest. the tsl is too modern sounding for those tones you're after.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the TSL i thought was a bit dark unless u crank it and ive olny played a DSL head anyway im going for a DSL this xmas so shall you
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal