Hey folks......i got some pretty good feedback for my vocals on my Comfortably numb cover, so thought i would try something else.

As always, your honesty is appreciated. But this is like only the second time ive recorded myself singing, and the first time with more than one vocal track.

Its just a really simple recording, and i do all the guitars and vocals

Coreys base melody is a little low for me, and i think that shows. But i think i sound slightly more comfortable with the harmony stuff. I am gonna eventually do the whole song, but ive got to go out for a bit now. lol.

Crit for crit as always. Thanks people.

http://iain.dmusic.com/
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
sounds good to me, good job singing, really diggin the harmonized vocals
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Wahey! One of two Slipknot songs I actually like. Guitar sounds great. You still should continue with the harmony guitar during the vocals. The vocals do sound pretty good. They get kinda loud when the backing vocals come in though. You have a pretty good voice though.

Anyways, if you ever find a tab for the second part, let me know cause I can't find one anywhere.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
your vocals sound awesome. the guitars sound a little brighter than slipknot. Did you tune down to Drop-B?
Quote by Metal Militia
your vocals sound awesome. the guitars sound a little brighter than slipknot. Did you tune down to Drop-B?

Nah, i only dropped it by one and a half tones.......Like i said, i struggle with the base vocals anyway cus theyre so low.
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Wahey! One of two Slipknot songs I actually like. Guitar sounds great. You still should continue with the harmony guitar during the vocals. The vocals do sound pretty good. They get kinda loud when the backing vocals come in though. You have a pretty good voice though.

Anyways, if you ever find a tab for the second part, let me know cause I can't find one anywhere.

I havent got a tab for it......but i never use them anyway.

I used to, but got fuc*ed off by the fact that theyre usually wrong.

Most reliable way of working it out, is to take a few minutes out to jam along with the record until you get it right.

I have worked out this whole song, and am more than happy to tab it for ya dude. What do ya say?
Sure, that'd be great.

The only part I need is the second part of the song, the "Won't let this build up inside of me" part. Psh, you could just tab that riff out and I'd be fine. Danke
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
its alright man, not too shabby.

Vocals can use some work, but that only comes with work. i;ve been trying to sing for over a year and i still suck , gotten a ****load better since i started though

i absoultly love this song as well, its so beautiful. One of the only slipknot songs i really like. I thought you did a pretty decent job with it, keep it up dewd
guitars sound awesome...the vox sounded just a hair too low...but excellent
otherwise 7/10
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
just listened to the recording. awesome song and you did a really good job on it. the guitars sounded very good and the vocals were also great! yeah the lower vocal parts need a little work but it still sounds good nonetheless!