lo guys (and girls)

i have been playing guitar for almost a year,
i can play most classic chords (like Em, Fmaj etc.) but my rock chords arent so good.
ofcourse i can go improve it with a easy song.
my picking isnt magic either

so anyone knows any fun and easy to play songs?
sorry for bad english

thanx
Yea man some fun and easy songs you can play are damnit by blink 182, some other songs by them and if you want to get into acoustic then try metallica's nothing else matters. Also try some Greenday stuff. They tend to be decently easy just practice!
Quote by Épiphone
yupp i know one

its called...

Search

hey thanks for plugging my bands song!! but its called The Search and it aint that easy

anyways, easy songs...hmm...try some Oasis songs, they are good for devoloping chords and rhythm, playing, and they also have some basic solos...
Last edited by quinny1089 at Sep 17, 2006,
Pretty much any White Stripes or Nirvana song. I wouldn't play Green Day or Blink 182 if I were you.
If it helps, the very first song I learned was One, from Metallica, minus the final solos.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by gamayshark
Pretty much any White Stripes or Nirvana song. I wouldn't play Green Day or Blink 182 if I were you.

It doesn't matter what you want to play just as long as you like it, its fun for you, and you like the music.
yes i already can play one - metellica ^^ (the intro)

k ty guys for the advice
white stripes sounds good,
i tried lithium kinda tricky ( i suck ?)

cya
well, the first actual song i learned, was my own summer, by deftones, but if youw nat a song in standar tuning, id go for some ramones, nirvana, or whitestripes. Good luck man.