i need something that will give me a very strong and ranged level of distortion, things from racer x to necrophagist, but that wont squeal like hell when i turn it on. i found this line 6 uber metal pedal and i see it has a built in noise gate, so it seems right for me. good choice or bad? any opinions?
Its one of the better 'metal' pedals out there. Played it for a long time the other day and it definately pwns the hell out of the MT-2.
that or the line 6 Dr. Distorto. also has noise gate and feedback control. both great pedals
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
So is it different from the Line 6 Spider II distortion?
Like if I buy it and plug into my Spider will it sound the same?
might i say...uber good?
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Quote by Mittani
Is the digitech death metal pedal any good?
No, with an emphasis on the 'no' part.
Quote by emil_sej
So is it different from the Line 6 Spider II distortion?
Like if I buy it and plug into my Spider will it sound the same?

The pedal is its own sound. The amp is just horible...
Would it work well with a cube 30? I've got lots of feedback, so the noise gate would help and I'd like to get more and different kinds of distortion too (the pulverize effect sounds AMAZING)
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
it pwns the hell out of any digitech distortion pedal also

basically i'd confidently call it the best non-tube high gain/heavy distortion pedal out there
Quote by Kailoq
Would it work well with a cube 30? I've got lots of feedback, so the noise gate would help and I'd like to get more and different kinds of distortion too (the pulverize effect sounds AMAZING)

modeling amp+pedals=

Theyre modeling amps for a reason...so you dont have to spend a lot of money for effects and amps because theyre all there on the amp.