I need opinions on the Agile line from www.rondomusic.net

I've heard a lot of good things about them and am thinking of picking up one of their guitars as my next one.

What's good and bad about them? What should I do if I buy one as far as setting them up? Etc.

Thanks,
CL
Gruntled is a word
also, if anybody knows, are the SX series guitars any good? particularly the SX GG2. And does anybody have any experience with the Agile Hornet? is it any good for metal?

btw cort guitars rock
Jackson DK2M White
Mesa Dual Rec(2 channel)
Carvin V212
The LP copies are nice if you get them set up well. A pickup change helps, too.
If you are comfortable with buying a guitar simply because somebody else tells you that it is good, then go ahead.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I get my AL-3100 MOP CSB Wednesday, I'll tell you then. Pictures and all. =X
The Agile line seems to be well worth the bit of money it asks for, and you can check out reviews everywhere to confirm this (I also own one, and agree).

That aside, I don't mean hijack this thread or anything, but I really wish there were more reviews and experiences concerning the SX line. I've been looking at their strat copies for a while now....

EDIT: Their site looks pretty nice now. A little less bland.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Quote by E Daws
If you are comfortable with buying a guitar simply because somebody else tells you that it is good, then go ahead.

I never played one before I got mine. I was almost dead set on an Epi LP Custom when I read enough reviews(not just one or two, but dozens of people who gave reviews of the Agile line compared to the Epi LP's. I had only plugged in an Epi LP just once a week before and was trying to find a great deal on ebay for one whena number of people steered me towards the Agile.

I'm glad I went with the Agile.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.