Im trying to record music through my POD but sofar I have only been able to record in mono. In going through WMP with a song, then out into my POD which goes back into audacity and is recorded (thats the recording path) I have both input and output set to the POD but it still wont actually work record when wanted, so to make up for it I have been pluging the line out from the computer into the POD's instument input but I only get mono results then

also to anyone whom is confused right now, Im not recording guitar or bass, Im recording music, for instance I recorded Dream Theatre's Panic attack with good results except I noticed that the speakers wernt panning to the sides like they normaly would, thus being mono and yes my audacity recording is set to 2 tracks and not 1

If anyone knows what Im talking about and know what is wrong thanks for your help
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me