Hello.
Ive been playing classical guitar for about 6-7 months and im doing pretty good. Lately all the stuff i like are played on electric guitar and i really want one. So i started to look for some cheap guitars here in my country. But any regular guitar with an ok small amp are 350$+. Thats to much for me, i only have around 120$ and will take me forever to get 350.

I spoke with a friend who used to play electric guitar around 4 years ago that haves one guitar that works, with and small amp. I asked him if he wanted to sell it and he told me yes. He told me that i can buy hes guitar for 75$ with the amp, yep . That person does not have a clue about guitar prices, he dosent know what brand is the guitar and i saw it the other day and it looked ok, jsut soem scratches and broekn strings.

My question is:
Should i buy it ? everyday for me is a nightmare being inprisoned with an classical guitar. of course i will let to try the guitar, but i dont know how to know if its good or it sux. Please help

Thanks and sorry for bad english
If you read this, You just lost 5 seconds of your life.
Nobody can tell you what its going to be like, you havent given any information about it.

If you can gell us the make, model of both the amp and guitar then you may get some helfull comments.

Even if you dont buy this one then its unlikly that you will be able to get an amp and guitar for $120, you would be lucky to get a Guitar for $120 and it would probably not be very good.
its probally not very good but you most likely wont be able to find anything better for 75$ and if you cant afford anything more expensive you may as well buy it.
Let say its crap (most likely it will) How bad does cheap electric guitars sound?.Also guy whos selling me the guitar has no idea what that guitar is and he dosent know for how much electric guitars sells. he just want to sell it asap so he can go and buy an xbox 360.
If you read this, You just lost 5 seconds of your life.
Quote by jeff00
Let say its crap (most likely it will) How bad does cheap electric guitars sound?.Also guy whos selling me the guitar has no idea what that guitar is and he dosent know for how much electric guitars sells. he just want to sell it asap so he can go and buy an xbox 360.

Difficult question to answer really, theres some cheap electrics that will sound okay-ish. A better question would be how does it feel when playing it, but nobody can tell you that because you cant tell us what make or model it is.

Youll just have to wait and see for yourself, sorry i doubt we can help much.