yea im gonna be pickin up my new razorback tommorow and im wondering if im gonna be able ot fit it in my geo so if anyone has the dimsensions on the case i would greatly appreciate it
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

LMAO have fun with that man it might fit but it won't be easy those cases are huge
it will fit if the seat folds down
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
Geo what? Geo Metro?
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
yea a geo metro i think its a 93 anyway i was defiently gonna put the back seat down but still its gonna be a bitch to fit in there
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
yea a geo metro i think its a 93 anyway i was defiently gonna put the back seat down but still its gonna be a bitch to fit in there

Hahaha Geo Metro! 3 cylinder like 65HP! Okay, enough car bashing. You can email Dean and ask for the dimensions... it should fit if you stick it in long ways and on its side with the back seat down and have it between the front seats... who knows. You'll see when you get it I guess.
yea i do agree its not much of a car but its great on gas milage considering my dad has to drive like 50 miles to work everyday. anyways thanx for the info guys
Quote by Vermintide