what key is it in?
"the electric church"

---------------
Squier Standard Strat
Fender Highway one Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
...soon to be more added
I think it's in G.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I hope no one flames you for putting john mayer in this forum <_< >_> v_v O_O OvO
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Quote by VR2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I hope no one flames you for putting john mayer in this forum <_< >_> v_v O_O OvO

john mayer has heavy blues influences. he plays with buddy guy, eric clapton, robert cray etc alot. He also appeared on Buddy Guy's new album.

you made yourself look rather stupid... sry
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
john mayer is probably a better guitarist than the guys you listen to, VR2005
Quote by VR2005

u suck buddy
John Mayer sucks balls, he's not blues, never has been, never will be, he's just an arrogant prick who thinks by doing Hendrix covers and saying he makes black men's music he's a blues musician. He has minimal guitar ability and is a sell out pop musician who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Someone needs to slap that man in the face. The proof is in the pudding, he's so low, even Jessica Simpson said he was a tool when she was suspected of having a relationship with him. If that inbred, brain dead hussy thinks he's an arse, enough said.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
^ i take it you don't really like him then?

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
I posted a huge rant about him on one of the threads in here before. As a person I absolutely hate the guy. Another thing that I just found out is that he has SRV tattoed on his arm and he has now decided to take up smoking weed. Now I dont want to get into an argument about that but I hate how he saw what drugs did to Stevie and Jimi and he now decides to do it. That just bothers me.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
john mayer has heavy blues influences. he plays with buddy guy, eric clapton, robert cray etc alot. He also appeared on Buddy Guy's new album.

you made yourself look rather stupid... sry

I never said I didn't like him did I? Nope, I actually like a good bit of his stuff, not really straight up blues but it's good all the same.

I was merely laughing because of the flaming that is usually associated with John Mayers name in this forum.

As for the remark on my musical tastes I enjoy Son House, Robert Johnson, Chris Bergson, Tal Farlow, Santana, Derek Trucks, George Benson, SRV, Pat Martino, John Coltrane, Sun Ra, Thelonious Monk, and many many others. I would say that I have a pretty good taste in music.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Last edited by VR2005 at Sep 18, 2006,
You guys are morons. Mayer is awesome. Just because you make, like, or play more than one kind of music shouldn't make you lose your credibility in other genres. Mayer is blues. He is pop. He is a song writing genious. I have spoken.
"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'."
- John Lennon
^ Mayer is not blues, and he appears to be a dickwad as a person Example 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aaAwY-JThA
Irish said up there that he wants to take up smoking pot... if thats true then he truley is an idiot.

All this aside I do enjoy some of his music and must admit he is quite talented.
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
Quote by TylerRRR
^ Mayer is not blues, and he appears to be a dickwad as a person Example 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aaAwY-JThA
Irish said up there that he wants to take up smoking pot... if thats true then he truley is an idiot.

All this aside I do enjoy some of his music and must admit he is quite talented.

Yeah he openly admitted in a Rolling Stones Magazine interview that he has started smoking pot and was high during the interview. I personally would be happy to see John Mayer out of the Blues forum. There are way to many threads on him and they all turn into arguments and it seems like thats the only topic that isnt civilized.

I dont think John Mayer is a blues artist. He can def. play guitar but his musical career makes him look like a sell out.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Wow, 15 posts(including this one), and I'm the only one who's actually given an answer.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.