I just bought a Vicks Cool Mist Humidifier for my room this winter so I don't get as many sore thoarts and colds. Now what I want to know is, will I need to keep my guitar out of my room? I keep it in my hard case at all times, so will it still be a problem?
Shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't get lazy and leave it sitting around.. Worse that can happen is it gets knocked out of tune and you have to change the strings *shrug*
Quote by alexi_laiho
i really want to make a pedal-powered wheelchair...
yeah leave it in the case.
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
yeah its probably not good to leave it in there for too long since the strings might get rusty which makes them last less, but u dont need to freak about it cus its not really a big deal
FREE-FORM METAL
Oh leaving it out is no problem at all.....I ALWAYS put it back in the case. especially with a dog and a little brother running around.
I was told humidifier's are good for guitars, like less water = less rust, and is better for the body.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by frenchyfungus
I was told humidifier's are good for guitars, like less water = less rust, and is better for the body.

Humidifiers add water to the air.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Aaaaaah

my mistake.

then yes, you would need to put your guitar in a case, and throw some packs of silica gel (you get them in shoeboxes.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...