hey guys i would like to know a lot of camping songs i should learn to play when my friends and I go camping, keep in mind the ladies will be there so anything that they would like would be good to learn to. It doesnt matter about the skill level or anything just stuff that everyone could sing to, or even stuff that they wouldnt know it doesnt matter

thanks a lot
Tenacious D always goes over really well on camping trips, maybe some lennon, Joplin, CCR, Beatles, or some Neil young.

I recommend you take up the music that has the lyrics with the chords written above it, then you can take as many songs as you want, instead of trying to learn 100 songs in a week
Have fun!
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
thanks for the posts so far, i will take some of these recommendations into consideration, also please list some examples of songs to learn as well

thanks
last kiss by pearl jam is good for ladies and easy to play
mr.jones by counting crows
if i had a million dollars by bare naked ladies
if you like country you could do mud on the tires by brad paisly
celtic would be home for a rest by spirit of the west
wat tapenen
Quote by EF_train
stand by me by the temptations

Sorry if I sound like a prick, but Stand By Me is by Ben E. King, not the Temptations
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
kumbayah.
somewhere over the rainbow by Isreal Kamamawiwo'ole wow what an awesome song
cats in the cradle and a silver spoon by harry chapin, if youve got a capo

also some acoustic clapton if you learn quick.
well you cant go wrong with some jack johnson around the campfire, maybe some ben harper too.
wake the sun so the stars cant shine....
Ben Harper is usually easy to play and easy to sing along to. Try Waiting on An Angel, in my opinion it'll be pretty easy for others to sing along to. Maybe Everlong? The acoustic version is pretty nice, it's popular, people'll know it. I tried How's It Going to Be by Third Eye Blind once, it worked out well. It's recognizable and easy for a lot of people to sing.
rusted root.... check out micheal glabicki's solo acoustic album Uprooted. He does some classics that you can jam camping and your friends can hop in percussion style with a djembe or something. Incubus acoustic songs and coldplay acoustic songs are sweet as well.
Sweet Home Chicago - Robert Johnson

just kidding hahaha

Cowboys from Hell - Pantera

The best campfire song, period.
patrick stewart is awesome
Eagles - Hotel California, Tequila Sunrise
Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Beatles - All I've Got To Do
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by Chevylegend454
Play FreeBird

I cant stand when people say that. As soon as someone sees a guitar they yell "PLAY FREEBIRD!!!" It just gets on my nerves. Maybe I should just learn the damn song.

Usually its better to play songs with chords becuse its easier in low light situations. Plus they sound good.

definately hotel cali.

and American Pie usually goes over well.
Quote by masterk1818
hey guys i would like to know a lot of camping songs i should learn to play when my friends and I go camping, keep in mind the ladies will be there so anything that they would like would be good to learn to. It doesnt matter about the skill level or anything just stuff that everyone could sing to, or even stuff that they wouldnt know it doesnt matter

thanks a lot

so you want stuff that your guy friends will like, but also girls; songs that everyone could sing to, or that no one knows; and the skill level doesn't matter. what the hell kind of criterion is that? that's the longest explanation of absolutely nothing that i've ever read. i'm not trying to be mean to you at all, buddy; but seriously, just look at the other 8000 what songs threads.
Learn
Redemption Song - Bob Marley
its dead simple
and
Wish you were here- Pink Floyd
Music when the lights go down - Libertines
Knocking On Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
Forever Young - Alphaville
Quote by livrockdie
I cant stand when people say that. As soon as someone sees a guitar they yell "PLAY FREEBIRD!!!" It just gets on my nerves. Maybe I should just learn the damn song.

Usually its better to play songs with chords becuse its easier in low light situations. Plus they sound good.

definately hotel cali.

and American Pie usually goes over well.

if youve ever seen skynyrd live, youd know why "FREE BIRD!!!!!!!!!" most the people are drunk
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"