The palm muted opens might get a little old, unless of course, there is some killer drum beat going on there. The verse was very, well for lack of a better description, Jewish-sounding. The solo is semi-spastic, between the leads and then the plam muted note switch off. But overall, pretty good for a first song.
Gear

Son Of Beast *IDW it anymore*
Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Guys relax if you can't joke about genocide then what can you do?
It got very boring. To be brutally honest, the bridge was the best part. The dual guitar solo coulda been better. And... You dont have to use a K in the title!
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Yeah...zzzzzzzzz is a fitting title for the file because it's pretty boring as is...and the solo is very choppy with very little flow. I would suggest adding a baseline that deviates from the rhythm guitar parts to make it a little more interesting, and trying to even out the solo a bit, and perhaps adding some harmony more interesting than unison or octave.
Last edited by poopikins at Sep 19, 2006,
i will admit that the solo is crap because i did it in like 15 minutes. if some one could help me out on a solo that would be great.
Quote by Burning_Angel
It got very boring. To be brutally honest, the bridge was the best part. The dual guitar solo coulda been better. And... You dont have to use a K in the title!

Kronic Rebellion is the name of my band.
Quote by poopikins
Yeah...zzzzzzzzz is a fitting title for the file because it's pretty boring as is...and the solo is very choppy with very little flow. I would suggest adding a baseline that deviates from the rhythm guitar parts to make it a little more interesting, and trying to even out the solo a bit, and perhaps adding some harmony more interesting than unison or octave.

i just named it zzzzzzzzz because i was tired and i didnt want to type out the name for it. My bassist is working on a bassline for it.
Quote by death_monkee
Kronic Rebellion is the name of my band.

ok....... so no song name huh?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"