What is vibrato, and how do i do it?

Also what are some songs easy songs that i can learn that have vibrato in them?
used for mantaining vibration of strings, and to make the frequency of the note oscilate a lil' bit so it doesn't sound the same all long while you hold the same note.
most songs wich have a decent vibrato have a long and hard to do vibrato, can't help you by myself
meanwhile, at the "What would you sell your soul for?" thread...
Quote by Stooja
For The Ability to write lyrics and sing better, and play guitar better of course.

And Chuck some hot chicks in aswell...

Quote by nextBIGthing1
^ You really think YOUR soul is worth that much?
Vibrato is a rapid raising and lowering of a pitch so it sounds like the note is vibrating. It can be achieved by bending a string slightly and immediately releasing it. Also, a tremolo bar (wrongly named) is actually a vibrato bar, because it lowers and raises the pitch. Tremolo is a change and unchange in volume. I think that's right.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Vibrato is a rapid raising and lowering of a pitch so it sounds like the note is vibrating. It can be achieved by bending a string slightly and immediately releasing it. Also, a tremolo bar (wrongly named) is actually a vibrato bar, because it lowers and raises the pitch. Tremolo is a change and unchange in volume. I think that's right.

yea, you're right... you can also make vibrato by moving your finger left-right, like violin players. it's more subtle.
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Loads of songs have vibrato. Like, any song with any lead will almost certainly have some.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I really shouldn't suggest a song not knowing your musical preferences, but the song I'm working on that has some vibrato in it's solo is Paranoid. It has some right at the begining of the solo... short, but should help you. Though, that MAY be a bit much for you as I have no clue of your current skill base.
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
on classical guitars, you would perform a vibrato by rapidly moving your finger on one of the frets horizontally, on electrics, they are performed like bends; the fretted string is rapidly moved vertically (up and down) search google videos or youtube for videos of it being performed