I have an Rg370Dx, and I was thinking about changing the neck to a revesre jackson, like this one.

Is that possible to change it too that neck? If so, could you please point me out to a good tutorial site?
Or is it even worth it to change the neck? Is the Rg370dx neck better than that one? Thanks for your help.
I can't tell you for certain if it will fit. I would take the neck off of your Ibanez and take some measurements of the neck pocket. Then get the measurements from the Jackson neck and compare. If both are what is known as an (all access neck joint), there shouldn't be any problems. Also find out what scale length both necks are and compare that as well.
Quote by fireman464
I can't tell you for certain if it will fit. I would take the neck off of your Ibanez and take some measurements of the neck pocket. Then get the measurements from the Jackson neck and compare. If both are what is known as an (all access neck joint), there shouldn't be any problems. Also find out what scale length both necks are and compare that as well.

yeah see if the scale lenght are the same. Also make sure they have the same amount of screw holes in the neck for bolting the neck. I know some necks have 3 screws and most have 4 screws and some also use bigger screws so they don't have to use a neckplate.
this give a little insight about neck but it is mostly about fender necks.
http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=faq2
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass