Sorry if this is in the wrong thread...but when you play the intro to seek and destroy...you know the two pulloffs you do...what fingers do you use? I find it sounds better for me if I use my 1st and 2nd finger, but doing that I am a little out of position for the next part...if I use my 3rd and 4th finger I am in the right position for the whole sequence but the pulloffs sound suckage because I'm not as good at pulloffs with my pinky. I think I know the answer..."just get better at pulloffs with your pinky"...just wondering how everyone else plays it. thanks.
You just gotta get used to switching positions fast. Just practice it, and you'll develop that skill, especially in that song.

Look on the bright side, after the intro, you really don't need to move your hand position at all for the rest of the song.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
||------------------------|--------------------||-----------------||
||o-----------------------|-------------------o||-----------------||
||------7h8p7-(7)---------|---------------5----||-9-7---7---------||
||------------------7h8p7-|-(7)-------5-----7--||-----9---9-8-7s5-||
||o-0-0-----------0-------|-----0-8-7---7-----o||-----------------||
||------------------------|--------------------||-----------------||

Assuming this is the tab you're using, I use my index an d pinky finger and change positions to use my pinky on the 8th fret. If you can't do it fast enough, it might be best for you so use your pinky and ring fingers.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
hmm...I just tried the index and ring and I think that is the ticket...as you say you are still in good position for the whole sequence...thanks. oh, I do the pulloffs from the 8th to 7th fret.
Personally, I play it like you do, threadstarter; with the 1st and 2nd fingers tackling the pulloffs. It's just more comfortable to me. Plus I like to kind of vibrato the 7th frets with my index finger, so that might be why I do that too. Just whatever feels comfortable for you is how you should do it, basically. That's all it ever comes down to when you want to learn how to play something.
This is what I do it (fingers under the tab, 1=index, 2=middle, etc.)

E|------------------------------------------
B|------------------------------------------
G|----7h8p7---------------------5-----------
D|-----------7h8p7---------5-------7--------
A|-0-0-----0--------0-8-7-----7-------------
E|------------------------------------------
      1 2 1  1 2 1    3 2  1  3  1  3
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20