I'm looking for a guitar.

I play rock and bit of metal and classic rock.

I have no budget

I've been playing for 4 years.

I need a confortabl one so I can stand up and play.
Last edited by Guitarist_101 at Sep 17, 2006,
PRS 24 for you. yesss.....

anything mahagony would be a good choice
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
So, dont you think that since youve been playing for 4 years you would know a few things about guitars. Unless of course you live under a rock. So if you do live under a rock, go with a Les Paul. The Epiphone will do great, but if you have an extra 3 grand, go with a Gibson Les Paul.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
A Marshall JCM 900 and an Ibanez SZ.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i would go for an esp/ltd ec 1000 deluxe with active emg's
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by Guitarist_101
I'm looking for a guitar.

I play rock and bit of metal and classic rock.

I have no budget

I've been playing for 4 years.

I need a confortabl one so I can stand up and play.

Thats a lot of things you're asking for. I think you'll need a good EJ Strat first. Along with a good Les Paul Custom in black. Then for a bit of metal, nothing says metal like a good Dave Mustaine ESP Signature.

BUT WAIT...it needs to be comfortable so you can stand up and play? Scratch that, just get a MIM Strat and a good combo amp. And next time, try to read the forum rules.
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Quit ****ing bumping.

Get a Jackson SL1 Soloist without the trem, or with the trem if you want. H/S/S Duncan set up, OFR, or string thru, neck thru, 24 frets
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut