Usually when i do a power chord,i mute all other strings,in case i hit one of them(strumming).I mean i try to be as accurate as possible with my strumming,but if i really wanna strum powerful,i hit other strings by accident,so i mute them instead.Does anyone else do this?Be honest.I havent found any problems with it.
Gibson SG Special
Marshal AVT275x Amp
i just hit the top 3 on thier own. dont hav a problamo. u should just prob practice more i guess
i do exactly the same...i just mute the strings i don't want played...and i can never hear them when they're muted. I only hear the noise of the strings I'm holding down

so it works a treat for me =D
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
yea i do the same thing, bud. nothign wrong with it,. in fact it will come in handy when you move on to more complicated shapes.
So do you have anything interesting to play?
Most people do mute the unwanted strings. It's just simpler than just strumming certain strings.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Me too....

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
yeah, thats a good way to do it, although some chords sound very nice with open strings under them...

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.