Alright, I'm on real low budget, but I'm curious as to if there are any good floor processors out that are actually decent, but not too expensive... Like the RP-80 I suppose, I want something like that.

I play metal and all that fun stuff, but I just want a good processor with an arsenal of effects.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Deoends on how much is too expensive.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
www.beanstalkmusic.com
Check out the V-amp stuff. You can turn off the amp and speaker sims if you want, and you've got a whack of fully programmable fx for real cheap. Get the X-Vamp, and you even get a built-in expression pedal for less than $100!

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
have a look at the zoom g2's as well, 32-bit 24khz - its pretty good as far as specs go compared to these other ones. It does come down to personal preference, perhaps the zoom's amp models are kind of average, but it massively excels at the sheer ammount of effects and delays available - i mean there are 3 different noisegate models (and 5 seconds of delay available, there are a few types of delay) and you can also make your guitar sound pretty synthy with it.
Marty