Hello,

Ive been playing guitar for a while, but recently got to a stage that is very frusterating, and annoying...Im stuck! Dont know whats next to learn ya know? i know my fingers are fast enough, but dont know where to go, so i started reading a lot of theory... and i dont know... im just wondering if anyone has been there and maybe has some advice...

Thanks tons!
LP
We've all been there at some point, I dunno, I guess just try playing some different styles of music, start getting into different bands, learn some songs that are different than what you're used to, try...fingerpicking songs...like stairway to heaven, nothing else matters etc.. hope that helps
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
yea try playing different styles, i got into blues and jazz and now incorporate that into my style which sounds pretty smart with metal licks

well i guess you like pink floyd so why not go for led zep, or even dream theater of at a tangent
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
ok, thats a good idea. But already know nothing else matters and stairway....i dont know I really want to get into arppegios and scales... but thats a tough stage!

haha thanks guys!
LP
do you want technical exercise type things or songs? If you've done those acoustic arpeggio kind of songs maybe try some tough rythm songs which will challenge you in a different way:
Led Zeppelin - Black Country Woman, Ramble On, Gallows Pole
Also Metallica have some awsome muted picking patterns that oughta screw you over:
Battery, Harvester of Sorrow, Blackened, Master of Puppets, Seek and Destroy, all these have tough, fast muted licks and riffs that are awsome to play sound good and will keep you entertained. Hope i helped, if i didnt, tell me you love me so i wont feel so bad.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."