Page 1 of 3
You know it, you love it, lets see some good discussing.

(You're welcome ckellingc)

How about a classic quote to kick it off:
We're heading out, all aircraft report.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Last edited by maybe_I_am at Sep 17, 2006,
Hear, hear on the quotes.

"UUUUUUNCCCCCCLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE ANNNNDROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
Yeah, no one would ever play it with me. I only have two sisters. And they're both older.

I was a deprived child.

We need your help, Star Fox. Andross has declared war. He's invaded the Lylat System and is trying to take over Corneria. Our army alone can't do the job. Hurry, Star Fox.

Ahh, I beat that game sooooo many times.

did anyone actually unlock the tank and man in multiplayer??...I tried and tried and never got, but my buddy and his brother got the tank
Daddy screamed real good before he DIED!

Destroy! Destroy! Where is the creator? Destroy! I must be complete!

Enemy mothership approaching!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
You could unlock the tank?
Woah...

that game was one of my favorite games ever. true, the multiplayer could have been better, but the cheesy script alone made it amazing.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Has anyone else played the other game of Star Fox? It's pretty sweet. You get to be on foot. And there's dinosaurs.

Man, the nostalgia here. Makes me wish I still had it and my 64.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
did slippy the frog annoy the piss out of anyone else? that bitch was always in the garage.
Quote by maybe_I_am
You could unlock the tank?
Woah...

yeah, you had to get medals on the whole right side of the solar system thing, it changed the whole multiplayer experiance...if this forum is still up when my buddy comes down for a weekend, I'll take some pics for proof
he was helpful though, he "analyzed shields"...

EDIT: I unlocked expert mode a few months back (out of sheer boredom). You have to get metals on every planet! It took a while, but expert mode is fun
Star Fox out.

I'm going to sleep, adios.

no matter how hard i tried i could never beat that skeleton thing while in the tank.

what was/were your favorite level(s)?
mine were "into the frying pan" and the one towards the end with the satellites or something that looked like saucers on a stick. they looked like big T's. it's hard to remember cause it was so long ago.
i forgot about that level. the whole final planet was cool. with that rock dude running in the tunnel and the final tunnel with the doors that closed and all the ships coming out of those holes in the ground. brings back great memories.
OMG... major awesome memories just came back. I LOVED that game. Slippy was a little bitch though. That guy pissed me off beyond belief. I kept trying to shoot him down myself at points in the game.

Falco was by far the coolest and most skilled.
Yeah, Falco is the best.

(hehe, I lied, I'm not going to sleep, UG is too addicting)

Quote by wilty00
OMG... major awesome memories just came back. I LOVED that game. Slippy was a little bitch though. That guy pissed me off beyond belief. I kept trying to shoot him down myself at points in the game.

Falco was by far the coolest and most skilled.

ya gotta love falco
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
I miss that game.

I remember one time I got to the end boss andros without dying and he killed me, i almost had a seizure.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
and they made a new starfox game for gamecube, i forget the name but it is kick ass and kinda better than star fox 64.

does anyone remember the old one for Super Nintendo?

where they all talked in Japaneese?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
and they made a new starfox game for gamecube, i forget the name but it is kick ass and kinda better than star fox 64.

does anyone remember the old one for Super Nintendo?

where they all talked in Japaneese?

Star Fox Adventures (the GC one) was total crap. the SNES game was pretty rad though.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Do a barrell roll!!

Love that game. I had tanks unlocked but I'm pretty sure that unlocking foot battles was just a rumour. I remember being so confused at first as to how to get to all those other planets for a while.

And I think there's two for Gamecube, the RPG one I heard was gay but the second one I played on multiplayer and its like the gold old days with slightly worse controls for driving the Arwings.
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
lol.. i played it alot

in fact, i spent most of my pre-teen years playing video games..
Quote by Nybb

Love that game. I had tanks unlocked but I'm pretty sure that unlocking foot battles was just a rumour.

Nope. You got a bazooka.

My biggest regret is that I sold the game 6 years ago soon after I completely beat every aspect of the game. Now I miss it and want to do it again.
Ah yes, I remember that game. Wondrful, it was. Incidently, that was the game that introduced us to "Rumble" in your controller, wasnt it?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
That was the game that I bought with my N64 way back when I was in grade 3.

Man, those were good times. It definately took me like 2 years to unlock those stupid people for multiplayer.
If I had my way, I'd crush your face in the door.
peppy: its quiet...too quiet

slippy: heeeeellllp!!1

peppy: ITS A TRAP! (lol yes he said the cheesy star wars line too!)

Man that game was so awesome, it was star fox 64 and ocarina of time in my 64. my fav. planet was aquas where you got the cool submarine. and the toxic planet was fun too where you fought that crazy pirate who always screamed.

"INSIGNIFICANT WHELP!" lol good times, the 64 pwned alot of consoles out today
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
Page 1 of 3