i got a focus 221s. it was my first guitar. it doenst stand a chance against any fender or ever squire but i still love it. im not really sure bout high end kramers. the website where u can get em is www.musicyo.com
Quote by aznrockerdude
Everytime someone buys an MG, a child in Africa dies.

Gear:
Gibson SG special faded
Kramer Focus 211SL
Marshall MG15CDR
Roland Cube 60
Digitech Deathmetal pedal
Digitech RP80 digital processor
kramers suck. thats why they went out of bissinuss in the 80's.

even the custom ones get beat to **** by a standard fender.

they tried to be Jackson/Charvelle but never got past first act (you know, the wal*mart guitars)
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
My kramer is amazing, one of my top gutars. Neck is really nice, but is a little limited when it comes to reaching higher frets. All in all I would recommend one just make sure to get a older model instead of the new ones.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by stonyman65
kramers suck. thats why they went out of bissinuss in the 80's.

even the custom ones get beat to **** by a standard fender.

they tried to be Jackson/Charvelle but never got past first act (you know, the wal*mart guitars)

can you be any more ignorant?
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Some Kramers are amazing value for money. They have this one LP copy (can't remember what it's called, but anyway). It's mahogany with a quilt maple top, set neck and USA gibson pickups for, like, 500 dollars. That's hell of a deal.