Has anyone ever used a stone pick and how do they compare to regular ones?
Quote by Slash Jr.
Forgive me for asking this but what is a dirty sanchez??

Quote by Teh_Guitarer
bahahahahahahahaha nice find ForbiddenDonut. you're my man...
You use 5 cm thick picks?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Maybe he...

I don't know. There is NO reasonable explanation for using two-inch thick picks.
Sounds more like a description of his penis......

But what's wrong with plastic ones that makes you want to use stone?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I don't think there's any point in actually playing with the stone ones. I think they're just to show off with. Who would play 25 dollars for a ****ing pick, anyway?

Just get Dunlops or Fenders.
Nope, i just use the good old plastic ones.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
well no it depends.
plastic jim dunlops, like the plastic blue or the green ones, crack to easily and they also get worn too easy.
you need a pick whos "tip" stays "sharp" in a sense
that being said, id rather have 25 picks and i'll throw them out once their not up to par, rather than 1 pick, which i'll lose
I'm not using Jim Dunlop picks anymore 'coz they charge nearly £30 for replacement pots for their wahs bastards...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by sashki
I don't think there's any point in actually playing with the stone ones. I think they're just to show off with. Who would play 25 dollars for a ****ing pick, anyway?

Just get Dunlops or Fenders.

you think thats expensive check out the light pick http://www.sclw.net/lightpicks/ got these guys through my myspace
Quote by Strat_Monkey
I'm not using Jim Dunlop picks anymore 'coz they charge nearly £30 for replacement pots for their wahs bastards...

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=364

I make that £17 + postage

Still not far off twice the price of a non-Dunlop pot mind you
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I use Jazz III's
Those are the best ive ever played with

Sleek, Sexxy, Accurate ..