Yeah, I got it on Friday.
My local music store brought it over from one of their shops in a bigger town.

And... It's totally kick arse. Seriously, it's heaven. all that tele love and plays like a wet dream (in a good way, not in a sloppy way!)

Was it a foolish purchase? Well, it is quite pricey (AUD$ 2899), but totally worth it. And the diamond in the headstock makes me feel like a bling bling gangster, well not really.

The high-output bridge pup has great sound coming out of it, real punch and crunch. And the delta tone control is also quite rad when you hit the no-load zone.

fender.com for pics, as they all look the same. Sound clip, possibly at the end of the week.
nice. i'd love a tele or a strat. something to play bluesy clean stuff on.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
=O if only i had the money for an original tele. . .
oh well i dont think i'd be willing to pay that much for a guitar anyway, but that's just coz i'm tight.
Nice I love my tele.

Need those sound clips
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
This thread is worthless without pics.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
"We all know what it look's like, but we wanna see it again."
Quote by kle
"We all know what it look's like, but we wanna see it again."

+1,

or a picture of you playing it (for my own pervey purposes!!!)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Thanks for the price info, but I wouldn't order it off the net.

I'd like to see it and more importantly play it. Plus I went over it with a very fine tooth comb. Even though it's a high end instrument, I would expect some fluctuation in quality.

I'll work on some pics, depending what time I knock off from my place of vocation. It's worth it just for a pic of the case.