Which one do you recommend?? I've been listening to sound clips at Musiciansfriend.com all night now and cant decide which one I'd like the best. There's so many to choose from and all sound alike and all promise great things. So i want your opinions on which is best for classic rock and please be specific since there are several crybaby's out there. I currently have the Crybaby Dimebag Wah and I just dont think Im happy with it, I spend too much time messing with all the knobs trying to find the sound I want and cant quite get it. I wish I had a guitar shop nearby to try them out, but I dont, online sound clips is the best I can get i guess. Anyways, right now I've decided that the 535Q might suit me the best. But I want your opinions. Thanks.
if you don't like the cfh, I doubt you will like the 535Q either. The CFH is supposed to be a hotrodded version of the 535Q. Have you checked out the Budda wah yet? It's got a really nice vocal quality for classic rock stuff. There are clips on MF too.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
What about the VOX Wah pedal, thats the classic, supposedly 'ORIGINAL' Wah pedal...but I think they all say that!!! I'd consider that if your going for that 60's 70's classic rock stuff.
Get an original crybaby and mod it.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
I'd say the Vox V847, I've never heard the Budda but it's supposed to be good for Classic Rock too
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by GNR4EVER
I'd say the Vox V847, I've never heard the Budda but it's supposed to be good for Classic Rock too

+1
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Vox Clyde McCoy.

I have one, I play a lot of classic rock, and it's perfect.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Vox wah, i play calssic rock and tried one, soudns great for classic rock!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
what about Fulltones?? are they any good for classic rock, specifically the Fulltone Clyde McCoy?