hey...i was watchin rockstar supernova n noticed lukas who's left handed was playing a song upside down on a right handed guitar. Can anyone tell me y he didnt just get a left-handed guitar?
... are you sure? what performance was it?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Great show. I didn't notice that Lukas was even left handed, but it's possible that, since Gibson gave the top however many it was their guitars, maybe they didn't know he was left handed. Anyway, I'm glad Lukas won and not Dilana. I just don't think she was a good vocalist. And that's 2 for 2 for Canada on the Rockstar shows!
are u serious?
alot of left handers use right handed guitar fors gimmicks. in the old days where left hadners were VERY rare, ppl like cobain, hendrix would just flip it over, it'd be the same. and yeah im sassuming its for a gimmick.
btw, tommy lees a huge loser. not a sellout just a washed up loser
Quote by henza_x
are u serious?
alot of left handers use right handed guitar fors gimmicks. in the old days where left hadners were VERY rare, ppl like cobain, hendrix would just flip it over, it'd be the same. and yeah im sassuming its for a gimmick.
btw, tommy lees a huge loser. not a sellout just a washed up loser

That is how Paul McCartney impressed John Lennon.
He played a really complicated song on an upside down right handed guitar and John asked him to be in the beatles.
Was it strung lefty? Was it a new guitar? Perhaps he found a great guitar and bought it and converted it, or perhaps he learned playing with the strings reversed like the guy on the Snickers commercial...I find leftys often play rightys with reversed strings because they are more readily available, Albert King for example.
"Let me tell you something about Rebels, Obi-Wayne. They want you to come get them, they LOVE it."
Quote by Xerothunder
... are you sure? what performance was it?

it was on one of the last episodes...he did an acoustic version of his original song headspin
Quote by Uhh, Tanner
Was it strung lefty? Was it a new guitar? Perhaps he found a great guitar and bought it and converted it, or perhaps he learned playing with the strings reversed like the guy on the Snickers commercial...I find leftys often play rightys with reversed strings because they are more readily available, Albert King for example.

it wasnt reversed...the pickguard was above the soundhole n while they didnt any good close-up shots, im 99% sure the strings werent reversed either.