I need all the epica fans to recommend their favorite epica song, so i can really form an image about this bad in myhead and understand their music.
My favorites is Solitary Ground, but I would recommend Quitus and The Last Crucade as Solitary Ground doesn't really represent the band in my opinion.
It's weird, I like Consign to Oblivion as an album but something really really annoys me about The Phantom Agony
i lov epica but i like kamelot better, they play with them, its kinda the same band , check out the songs moonlight, fourth legacy and karma by kamelot, plus more
Quote by echosphere
i lov epica but i like kamelot better, they play with them, its kinda the same band , check out the songs moonlight, fourth legacy and karma by kamelot, plus more

They are two totally different bands in almost every aspect. Epica are great fans of Kamelot (they're name comes from Kamelot's cd Epica), and Simone sang on a Kamelot song and Roy on a Epica song (kinda like a trade), but their sound is way different in my opinion.
Consign to Fuckin' Oblivion

/thread
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.