Poll: ever used guitar to impress girl?
Poll Options
View poll results: ever used guitar to impress girl?
yes
126 51%
no
92 38%
always
27 11%
Voters: 245.
Page 1 of 3
Well answer the topic and post comments...

Personally i think it doesn't work so well, i tried it out only one time and it went badly
but maybe it was just me and she didn't like the song...

but i use it a lot at party, it attracts attention that's for shure..

VERY IMPORTANT: this is not a serious thread and i don't use guitar only for that!
My big penis attracts girls more so than my guitar skills, though my skills are legendary as well.

HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
nope, i play 4 my gf but chicks do dig guys with a guitar
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
I have. It didn't impress the girl I was trying to impress, but it impressed a few sluts I really didn't give $hi+ one about.
I try so hard.. lol. I don't think my girlfriend is too impressed with me to be honest. It's hard when you suck playing lead and so stick to rhythm.

Got to work on that quite bad..

But yeah. I dunno. At my current stage, I wouldn't try and impress a girl with it. No way.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
the trick: girls like you (or dislike you) regardless of what you do. Say youre a really good guitar player. Thats nice. But could they see themselves with you? Its a package deal typically.
all you have to do is use your head... you just have to decide which is bigger
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
Quote by Chadillac006
nope, always use the man tools for that.........

I know, after trying with the guitar i went for plan B^^ But **** still nothing...

(plan B usually works thought)
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
So youre sayin we were supposed to use guitars all this time to make music, not to get girls to have sex with us!?

Dammit ive wasted my life!

Goodbye cruel world.
I use my expander5000+30mins+my penis to impress girls

But no ive never focused on girls
Ive done it to impress people..girls were probably there too haha.
sure it works...u know what they say : playing licks means getting chicks
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Haha

It can work totally - i.e. when u play a gig theres bound to be a few girls that think a good guitar player is sexy, but i try to find out first cos sometimes a girl won't appreciate it as much as youd believe - such as my ex (emphasis on the EX) :P
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
I own a guitar and a drumset and I have noticed in my case anyway that girls seem to be more impressed by the drums....im pretty good at the guitar but I rule on the drums so that might make a difference.I think they just like that "hot sweaty" element a drummer brings lol
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
My big penis attracts girls more so than my guitar skills, though my skills are legendary as well.

+1
I've never tried to get a girl with it, but I show stuff to my gf sometimes. Most of the people I meet are quite impressed with my playing, but she's not, my gf plays violin so I don't think she really respects the guitar, with it's... frets... and whatnot.
Never intentionally. I've impressed girls with my guitar playing, but not because I wanted to seduce them. Anyone who plays guitar just to get girls needs a good stabbing.
hah, acoustic works best if you're going to try, but i just play it and it just so happens girls may be around. i'll pick up a guitar wherever i can get the chance because i enjoy playing
one thing that works though, play on a fairly windy summers day, good with long hair :P
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I played Everlong for a girl once. Dunno if it impressed her.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I have impressed girls before, but I wasn't playing to impress them.

My guy friends were there, I was trying to impress them
<_<
>_>
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
i have but not on purpose, i was playing and my mom let her in, and she walked in my room while i was playing...
Quote by dazzler16
I showed a Girl how good I was at sticking a guitar up my butt

too... much... information...
i play FOr a girl i like..but not to impress girlS. just one, ands because she wants me to learn them.
I'm not good enough to impress them with my guitar, but i can impress chicks when playing bass...Just not very nice chicks...
Quote by slash_620
I don't talk to girls so no.

WTF??!
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by slash_620
I don't talk to girls so no.

That's just sad....

Anyway, I'm gonna play my guitar in a concert on Thursday and I'm playing Blvd. of broken dreams only becuz it's this hot girl that i likes fave song. so yes i do play to impress girls.
never used my guitar to impress chicks, but one time some chick stradled my amp while i was playing and used it to get off.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
during my 2 week trip through europe were we resided at camping places i often played guitar in the evening when everyone was sitting around. you could tell that some girls are really taken in, and some just dont care. if that has to do with my personna or if they appreaciate the guitar, i have no idea. but i think i can do a pretty good job at playing something and looking emotional doing it, looking deep into their eyes, smiling at them. ive had success, wether it was the guitar or not, i dont know! i think it may have helped.
Well they way it is girls like acoustic pop songs which i used to play but then i got over it and now i wanna be a god guitarist and girls arent impressed by malmsteen or satriani.
Quote by frenchyfungus
I have impressed girls before, but I wasn't playing to impress them.

My guy friends were there, I was trying to impress them
<_<
>_>

Too many people with that avatar

I doubt I impressed any girls with my playing. I did impress some friends though.
Sent from my iPad.
Page 1 of 3