Dean I think, but VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY different guitars...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Epiphone Plain Top but it would do with a pickup change
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
For what kind of music? From what I've heard Dean are just metal and nothing else.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
the dean looks so nice and is lite. ive played both. they seem to have the same fingering capabilities but i play hard rock thinking the dean would be a much better tool for rocking. heavy distortion.
ok
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
I think the Dean will probably have better playability and will sound better with distortion and the epi will have better cleans and increased sustain.
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Are you talking about Epiphone LP Special II vs. Dean Evo Tevo?
Take the Tevo. It's the better one if we all trust magazines.
i have also heard the dean is just metal but i play heavy distortion rock. i would be just a certain that the lp would hold it's own and allow me to move in other guitar genres more easily . agreed?
The Epi Special II is sh*t. It's all muddy. The Tevo is somehow a little Vintage-sounding. Not as fat as a LP, but not thin. It's suitable for every style. I played one and it was so much better than the Special II.
Quote by kle
The Epi Special II is sh*t. It's all muddy. The Tevo is somehow a little Vintage-sounding. Not as fat as a LP, but not thin. It's suitable for every style. I played one and it was so much better than the Special II.

He wants a plain top-not a special II. If your a metal man, then dean,otherwise epi.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!