hey hey,

thought i'd let you guys know bout a dude in china who sells guitars. they're really good quality (ok they're copies) an they're delivered really quickly. i already bought two guitars off this dude an i've not had any trouble. i highly recomend this guy. the addy is...
www.chenhope.com
Firstly...

Advertising is not allowed.

Secondly...

One of the big rules when it comes to buying guitars from the internet, is to never ever ever never ever never buy a guitar from China.
why are they so bad outta china? do they rip you off or is it just the obviose lack of quality?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
why are they so bad outta china? do they rip you off or is it just the obviose lack of quality?

Lack of quality, rip off, sounds terrible, sometimes not even accurate.

Never buy one from those scam sellers, no matter how cheap it is.
how do theyrip you off?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
They are usually made of plywood, the tremolos are made of soft metals so they never stay in tune and wear quickly, the nuts are plastic, frets are uneven, etc. Need me to go on.....

There isn't anything wrong with Chinese guitars per se. I have an Ibanez ARC300. It's made in China and it's a great guitar, but you can bet Ibanez has their own folks in place for quality control. I'm sure that's the case for other legitimate manufacturers. When you buy cheap knockoffs, there is zero quality control and they'll use whatever they have laying around to put it together.