ok i was sopposed to audtion today for battle of the bands at my highschool. but sat my drummer said he was out and in with this other band who didnt evan put in an application .but the people said that they could take a spot if it opened. so our drummers out and and now were not playin battle of the bands but my point is wat do you guys think of this and do u anyone have trouble with ur drummers. casue this is like the fourth time that a drummer has ruind my band. so wats up wiht th outside world.
yeah that guy is a total A**, i haven't had that happen to me(since i myself am a drummer) but i've had a few guitarists quit the band like that. Can't really do much about it. U could always beat the S*** out of him to prove a point to all future drummers...

And drummers usually follow the money. so if u found a couple of gigs right in a row... i'm sure he'd be back
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
damn, out where i live tehre are like 3 drummers for the whole school, and the one i played in a band with quit every band he ever played in and is a big asshole to everyone. So, i know exactly what your going through.
and if u guys have sucha problem with the drummers ur stuck w/.... pick up the drums urself
u can find bands easy as hell. It's not like we don't have enough guitarists in the world....

(i'm not trying to sound like an ass so don't take it that way)
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
i kno i play drums a little but im more of a guitar guy but yea hes deffniatly out of the band.
but the thing that gets me is he joind a band whos playin scobby doo ( dressin up like the characters too ) un holy confessions and crazy train turned into the rap song lets go whic is a horible set list in my opionon and we wrote some easy stuff cause we only had a week. but it was really koo songs but watever