Dont flame, Im wondering what kind of gear the band Snow Patrol uses. If anyone knows the amps, guitars, effects they use that would be great. I really like their heavier stuff, and for Snow Patrol theres not much, like Gleaming Auction and Grazed Knees, so i was wondering if there is particular distortion pedals they use

thanks
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
ive seent the main guy use fender telecasters quite alot through their career so im guessing thats his main guitar. the tele is equiped with 2 humbuckers
I saw them live, and I saw the frontman used a Tele Deluxe and a semi modern Marshall, looked to be some kinda 900. The other guy had a Les Paul, and also a Marshall. I wasn't close enough to see any pedalboardage though.

Edit, the other guy's marshall was in white tolex. Maybe some kinda anniversary?
These go to eleven...
the lead singer went to my old school
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
ok, but does anyone have any idea regarding the distortion in those particular songs, or any other effects they use?
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
Most definetely, they are using Teles, of a few different varieties, but for their effects rigs, I don't know. I would like to find out though.

CL
Gruntled is a word
There was an interview earlier on UG I think he uses a G-Major for effects, just look it up