kk i have camp tomrow and im looking for good campfire songs so can any give me suggestions.

thx alot
I don't know, this seems like as good of a forum as any. Maybe Musician Talk would be better... maybe.
But either way, try some folk stuff. Easy acoustic strumming crap. Like Bob Dylan. Perfect campfire stuff. Easy to play, people (usually) know it and can sing along with it, and it's just great music.
If you could somehow learn "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" by Led Zeppelin, though, you'd be the hero of the campfire. That'd be awesome to do. Or, you know, Stairway to Heaven. If you really wanted to learn it (if you haven't already), it wouldn't be a bad choice either.
Maybe you could pick out some easy, recognizable Beatles tunes, too. People know it and love it, and what you want for a campfire "gig" is for everyone to sing along. Beatles would be an excellent choice too, in my opinion.
i bought the chordbook from the camp i went to, so i got lots. A partial list:

Pure Prarie League - Amie
CCR - Bad Moon Risin', Down On The Corner, Proud Mary, Who'll Stop The Rain, basically anything they every did really.
Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind, Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Joni Mitchell - Circle Game, Big Yellow Taxi
Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia, Sounds of Silence
John Denver - Country Roads, Take Me Home
John Prine - Paradise, Angel From Montgomery
Beatles - Yesterday, Yellow Submarine, Rocky Raccoon
Bob Marley - Redemption Song
Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band, Friend Of The Devil
Indigo Girls - Closer To Fine
Peter, Paul, and Mary - Everything They Ever ****ing Did
CSNY - Teach Your Children
Kingston Trio - MTA, Whistling Gyspy

and of course, some traditional folk songs work too, like Mountain Dew, Rocky Top, Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms are good.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
Hank Williams Jr.- Country Boy Can Surivive

edit: and pretty much any neil young song
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Last edited by Rock1986 at Sep 20, 2006,