I dont know if this is the right place for this but the other day I was playing my guitar and i figured this riff out. Can someone tell me what song it is and who its by.

----0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0
--0--0--1--1--2--2--1--1--
-------------------------------

thnx.
sounds kinda like james bond to me, man.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by 812many
sounds kinda like james bond to me, man.

Thats what I thought then I heard it on the radio and they didnt say the name of it.
Sometimes I'll be fooling around and I'll start a riff that I know I've heard before. Then I do some researching and realize that its actually by some sh!tty band like the Killers, which you hear everywhere. Then I get depressed because I think I play like the guy from the Killers.
Quote by gamayshark
Sometimes I'll be fooling around and I'll start a riff that I know I've heard before. Then I do some researching and realize that its actually by some sh!tty band like the Killers, which you hear everywhere. Then I get depressed because I think I play like the guy from the Killers.

I like the killers
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

^ its ok, i won't flame you for that (tho chances are a bunch of other people will) yeah im guilty of the same thing, i write a badass riff and i love it to death then someone says "isn't that the new song by ________ (fill in the blank)" and i get a might bit perturbed especially if i haven't heard the song.... BUT i feel good cuz i know i'm thinking of stuff that other people use professionally