So arounf 6 months ago i got a Fender Strat American MADe Highway 1 Edition. But ive looked at schecter's and gibsons. and im kind of having regrets about it. Im thinking either les paul or a synyster gates custom. or should i keep the strat.
What don't you like about your Strat? Is it just not working for what you play, or do you just not like the feel of it?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Personally i prefer Gibson style guitars over fenders. And shecters are basically orgasms in guitar form. but thats just my opinon. haha i hope that helps
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser aka Frederick
Epiphone G-310
Boss Metal Zone Distortion pedal
Crate GT1200H Head
Crate G412SL Half stack
and some strings,
and some picks of assorted sizes

www.myspace.com/todaysescape
Check us out!
Schecters and Gibsons will give you different sounds, but I really would like to know why the Stratocaster isn't really working out for you.
I found that my favorite musicians and bands are using either schecters or gibson's. Thats mainly it but other then that i like the strat.
Don't get a guitar just because someone else uses it. Get a guitar YOU like the sound and feel of.

And, if you like the sound and feel of your Strat, stick with it. Don't give up a guitar you like just to be more like whichever artist you like.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar