Poll: Board Options
Poll Options
View poll results: Board Options
verobaord/stripboard
4 57%
perfboard
3 43%
Voters: 7.
Hi. I have a quick question on building pedals. My question is which is easier to build on verobard or perfboard? I find on perfboard its hard to do most o fhte underboard connections.

Thanks
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I'd say it's probably the veroboard, but everyone seems to have their own taste. If you are building something really complex and are packing it tight, perf is the way to go, but if you aren't looking for absolute maximum space efficiency, then I think veroboard is probably a good choice. Typically the veroboard is easier, especially if you can find a good veroboard layout, which there are often many. Hope this helps a bit, but generally, you kinda just have to pick what suits you best.
naw im just gonna build some boosters and fuzzes thanks for the answer!;cheers:

keep em coming
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
okay so now its one apiece i guess ill try out vero board just to see if its easier than perf thanks for the answers guys
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Okay thanks man
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75